THIS MAKES SO MUCH SENSE
so are all of Rory’s fake-deaths leading up to at the end of the series where Rory dies for real and then regenerates?
because that would be fucking awesome
I love this fandom
omg this could explain how he knows so much about the TARDIS when he first walks in and just. what. if.
oh goddd OH MAN
PART HUMAN PART TIME LORD
BRAIN CANNOT CONTAIN THIS
so i am pretty okay with this happening.
Oh. my. god.
This makes scary sense. 0_o
I hate you all for making this crack theory make sense
Doctor Who: Series 6
Rory dies every Saturday though, he’ll be fine.
Ten loves Roes and Cookies. Roes loves drugs. Eleven just wants some type of cool hat. Rory dies every Saturday. Amy owns a lot of short skirts.
Inspired by Jimmy Fallon’s Thank You Notes
- Thank you, Russell T. Davies, for doing such a great job at reviving Doctor Who and hence exposing this show to a whole new generation of eager Whovians
- Thank you, Steven Moffat, for being the most successful Life Ruiner™ on television
- Thank you, Rory Pond, for not dying (permanently). Again
- Thank you God, for Karen Gillan’s legs and Arthur Darvill’s nose are now officially regular cast members of the show
- Thank you Steve, for dissing that Sassy Gay Silent who could have stopped you from ordering humanity to kill you and your brothers on sight. You’re a stupid bitch
- Thank you, Mark Sheppard, for choosing all your roles based on whether or not they’re bastards. I love you more than words can describe, you heartless prick.
- Thank you, Alex Kingston’s curls, for keeping all the plants, animals and humans on the planet alive with your light. Or is that the sun? I can never tell the difference between the two
- Thank you, TARDIS, for being the Doctor’s only consistent companion throughout his eleven regenerations. You’re so sexy.
- Thank you, person who designed the Ood. Thanks to you, I was able to add them to the Pile of Monsters I Once Found Creepy But Now They Remind Me of Something Funny. The Silence and the Slitheen are on top of it.
- Thank you, Murray Gold, for this track. And this one. You have completed half of the soundtrack to my life. Also, you’ve made it possible for me to simultaneously become pregnant with a unicorn and vomit rainbows by listening to music. You rock. Not even John Williams could have done a better job than you with this soundtrack
- Thank you, Matt Smith haters, for existing and thus providing the necessary energy to keep Matt Smith’s cascade of soft, shiny brown hair standing the way it does.
- Thank you, BBC, for expanding the budget for this season. So far we’ve had Michael Gambon, Mark Sheppard and Lily Cole in the guest cast. Keep up the great work.
- Thank you, Metal Eye Patch Lady, Regenerating Spaceman Suit Little Girl, and River Song for giving me three plot points to look forward to seeing resolved in this season
- Thank you, sonic screwdriver, for being able to do everything. Except defend the Doctor from his enemies. Or wood.
- And finally, thank you, for following me out of all the quality blogs you should be following instead. All my loving belongs to you.
Sexy: THIEFFF! THIEFFF!
The Doctor: My TARDIS.
Sexy: My Doctor.
The Doctor: Do you have a name?
Sexy: 700 years, finally, he asks.
The Doctor: Yes, but what do I call you?
The Doctor: Sexy?
Sexy: It’s what you call me.
The Doctor: Only when we’re alone.
Sexy: We are alone.
The Doctor: You’re doing it you sexy thing!
Sexy: See! You do call me that. Is it my name?
The Doctor: You bet it’s your name!
Sexy: Do you ever wonder why I ever chose you, all those years ago?
The Doctor: I chose you. You were unlocked.
Sexy: Course I was. I wanted to see the universe so I stole a Time Lord and I ran away. And you were the only one mad enough.
Sexy: I’m the-Oh what do you call me? We travel. I go -normal TARDIS sounds-
The Doctor: The TARDIS.
Sexy: TIME AND RELATIVE DIMENSIONS IN SPACE Yes that’s it. Names are funny. it’s me. I’m the TARDIS.
Sexy: The first time you ever touched my console, you said -
The Doctor: That you were the most beautiful thing I’ve ever known.
The Doctor: Are you thinking what I’m thinking?
Sexy: I’m thinking all my sisters are dead, devoured, and these are their corpses.
The Doctor: It’s not working. I’ve got nothing.
Sexy: Oh my beautiful idiot. You have what you’ve always had. You’ve got me.
Sexy: Hello, Pretty.
The Doctor: That’s Rory…the Pretty One?
Sexy: You’re like a nine year old trying to rebuild a motorbike in his bedroom. and you never read the instructions.
The Doctor: I always read the instructions.
Sexy: There’s a sign on my front door you have been walking past it for 700 years. What does it say?
The Doctor: That’s not instructions!
Sexy: The instruction at the bottom, what does it say?
The Doctor: Pull to open.
Sexy: Yes and what do you do?
The Doctor: I push!
Sexy: Every single time. 700 years. Police Box doors open out the way.
The Doctor: I think I have earned the right to open my front dors any way I want!
Sexy: Doctor. Are you there? It’s so very dark in here.
The Doctor: I’m here. Hey.
Sexy: I’ve been looking for a word, a big complicated word that’s so sad.
The Doctor: What word?
Sexy: Alive. I’m alive.
The Doctor: Alive isn’t sad.
Sexy: It’s sad when it’s over. I’ll always be here. But this is when we talked, and now even that has come to and end. there’s something I didn’t get to say to you.
The Doctor: Good-bye.
Sexy: No. I just wanted to say Hello. Hello Doctor. It’s so very very nice to meet you.
The Doctor: Please, I don’t want you to… please.
The Doctor: What do you think dear? Where shall we take the kids next?
Amy: Look at you pair. It’s always you and her, isn’t it? Long after the rest of us are gone. A boy and his box off to see the universe.
The Doctor: Well you say that as if it’s a bad thing, but honestly it’s the best thing there is.
(sorry they’re out of order. )
I’m so in love with this episode it’s ridiculous.